Email that insured/agent will receive for e-signatures:
iGoSupport@ipipeline.com on behalf of Carrier Name
The 4 digit e-Signature authentication number is pulled directly from information entered within the iGO e-App electronic screens. For example, the insured e-Signature credentials will typically be pulled from the social security field located on the Proposed Insured screen. For this reason, you may want to go back to that screen, and verify that the Insured’s SSN was entered accurately.
1. Log into your iGO e-App account.
2. Click the View My Cases button.
3. Locate the desired case and click the Case Details… button
4. In the e-Signature Status section, the PIN/TIN/SSN should display next to each signers name. Verify that the information is correct.
5. If the information is correct, click the Resend button next to the signer’s name. This will send a new active email to your client, and the client may attempt to authenticate into the e-Signature process once more.
Log into iGO e-App and navigate to Case Details and e-Signer Status located on the right side of the page. This displays a chart of all the signers that have been sent emails, and the e-Signature status.
Each e-Signer is allotted 3 attempts to accurately enter the information. After 3 unsuccessful attempts,
access to the e-Signature process is temporarily disabled. Please check to make sure you are using the
correct PIN, then resend the email link.
Each e-Signing party is offered the opportunity to decline to e-Sign, therefore opting out of the e-Signature process. If a signing party declines, the current e-Signature process will be cancelled. Pending the reasons for why the e-Signer chose to decline, you may choose to re-initiate the e-Signature process by following the steps below:
In cases such as these, it is important to note that there are many roles involved in the e-Signature process. All roles (such as proposed insured, payor, owner…etc.) must complete the e-Signature process before the agent can sign.
Therefore, it is possible that the client has signed, but the agent is not yet able to because one of the other roles has not yet completed the e-Signature process.
No. When using clickwrap, or electronically signing an application via e-mail, each person or party signing
must have separate and unique e-mail addresses. Therefore, two different people in two different roles
(e.g. the primary insured and the owner), cannot use the exact same email address.
This will not work
Primary Insured: Mary Smith
Owner: John Smith
1. You will first need to return to the iGO e-application software. This is where you initially filled out the application and sent it to the client for signature. You will know you are in iGO when you see the screen below. Click View My Cases.
2. This will bring you to the My Cases Dashboard. (shown below). You will see, to the right of the client name, the status of the application.
3. This application shows that it is Awaiting Consumer e-Signature. If you see a status that is unclear, like Pending, you can click on the status for more details.
4. For more information regarding the statuses within iGO, click on the “!” icon next to the word Status. This will provide a list of all statuses and their meanings.